Monday, March 1, 2010

New Coupons.com Coupons


It's a new month which means that there are new coupons at Coupons.com. There's a bunch of cereal, yogurt and Pillsbury coupons as well as a few of my favorites below. Check them all out here.

* $0.55/1 Crisco cooking spray

* $1/1 Crisco Olive Oil

* $2/1 Huggies diapers

* $0.75/1 Huggies wipes

* $1/1 Kotex product

* $0.75/1 Gold Medal flour

Just in case you are wondering, anytime you want to access Coupons.com you can simply click on the Coupons.com advertisement on the left side of my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to do the OJ offer. I got signed up...but no coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do this yesterday, the 24, or today? If you look closely at my post, it states that the offer was only good on the 24th. Sorry! I'm hoping they will offer more coupons again in the future. If they do, of course I'll blog it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!