Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update on the $10/$20 Kmart Coupon


Well, it looks like Kmart is now not wanting to honor the $10/$20 coupon that they posted on their website the other day. What a mess!

Since Saturday is my family day I am just going to keep this short and say I am sorry if you had problems using it. I did do some research on it before I posted it because it just seemed too good to be true, but it all lined up. I really do try to only post things that are legitimate and easy to use.

I'd really recommend reading Crystal's post reguarding the whole situation. She expresses my sentiments and thoughts about the whole situation so well.

At any rate, if you do try to use the coupon, just be warned that you might have issues. So use at your own risk! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!