Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Giant Deals

I know I have quite a few readers who live close to Giant/Martin's, so I thought I would share a one advertised and several unadvertised deals that I found when I was shopping last evening.

* Maggio Riccota Cheese 32 oz. $3.00
- use the $0.50/1 coupon here to get it for $2.00 (if you can't find it, enter your zip code)
Thanks For the Mommas!

* Breakstone's Sour Cream 16 oz. $1.09
- use these coupons to get it for $0.09 or if you have a Martin's possibly FREE!

* Heluva Good cheese 8 oz. 3/$5
- use this $0.50/1 coupon to get it for $0.66

* Nestle Morsels 12 oz. $2.00
- use this $0.75/1 coupon to get it for $1 (this coupon now is for $0.75/2, but hopefully you printed it earlier when it was the better deal!)

* Domino Brown Sugar 2 lb. $1.89
- use the $0.40/1 coupon here to get it for $1.09 (if you can't find it, enter your zip code)

Also, don't forget about these meat, produce and bakery coupons!

Remember, that most Giant's coupon policy is to not double more than one like coupon in the same transaction, so you may have to do two transactions. Those of you with Martin's shouldn't have that problem if I remember their coupon policy correctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!