Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Peak in My Mailbox

I know when I first learned about couponing and the drugstore game I came across websites that had freebies that I could sign up for and I was intrigued but skeptical. Were they really legitimate? But I went ahead and requested a couple and waited several weeks and what do you know, I had some fun stuff waiting for me in my mailbox!

Since then I have requested literally hundreds of free samples and products. It's one of the easiest ways to save a little because it only takes a couple of seconds to request them (especially if you use Roboform!) and often they come with coupons as well.

The picture above is of all the freebies I received last week. I think the only ones that are still available are the Dunkin Donuts free beverage, Woman's Day subscription, and Healthident Dog Treats.

The ones that I received that aren't available any more are Heart-shaped Post-It notes, Target beauty bag, John Frieda shampoo and conditioner, Wisk laundry detergent, Family Fun and Baby Talk subscriptions.

What fun things have you received in your mailbox lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!