Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Groupon: $7 for $15 Ebay Gift Certificate


This is a Groupon that I'm excited about! I shop on Ebay fairly often for books, postage, and gifts so I'll have no problem using this Groupon to save me some money.

Here's the deal.

1. Sign up here if you aren't registered already with Groupon.

2. Once you sign up, go to the Ebay Groupon offer. You will need to have both a registered Ebay and Paypal account in order to take advantage of this offer. You can purchase the Groupon without these accounts but in order to use the gift certificate you'll need Ebay and Paypal accounts.

Here's the fine print:
Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only on eBay.com in the U.S. Must have a registered eBay and PayPal account. Credit card info may be required at checkout. Not valid towards service fees. No cash back. May apply value toward tax & shipping. May use over multiple visits.

5 comments:

  1. I always go through Discover to buy my groupons because they give 20%(!) cash back on Groupon. What city is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you could get cash back through Discover! I checked and with our card I can get 15%- still quite good. Thanks for that!

    I did a blog search and found this info in a comment on another blog:
    I opened two windows of Groupon, one through Discover and on through the Ebay link. If you copy and paste the link into the one you’ve opened from Discover, you’ll get credit. For instance my area is Dallas, so it reads something like groupon.com/dallas plus more. I deleted everything after the slash and copied and pasted everything after the slash on the Ebay one. It brought it up and worked fine.

    I tried it and it seemed to work...but how can I tell for sure?

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say too that I couldn't find what city this deal is under. I had looked for a while since I wanted to share it on Facebook too but couldn't find it anywhere. From what I read in other blog comments others weren't having success finding it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep trying to spread the Discover/Groupon love because it makes an already good deal really fantastic. I'm glad you know about it now. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are getting your Discover credit it shows when you go to pay. The Discover card is already plugged in to Groupon and you don't have to fill out any information to purchase. After doing the copy/paste into the Discover/groupon window I did not have the usualy Discover/Groupon purchase screen.

    Also? The Discover/Groupon deal is 15% now. Hmmm... I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if it bounces around. I know I got 20% on several Groupon purchases.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!