Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Another average week...

Total Saved: $29.05
Total Saved with Coupons: $111.96
Total Saved with Sales: $66.40
Total Saved: $178.36

Rite Aid:
$0.59 ($0.06)
Saved with Coupons: $90.88
Saved with Sales: $48.40

I bought the Johnson's baby wash and Ester-C with a rain check.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $15.08
Saved with Sales: $4.51

Had I not used a gift card to pay for this purchase I would have paid $0.99.

I forgot to take a picture of my purchase right away and so by the time I got to taking a picture I didn't have 2 of the items I bought. I bought a 5 ct. Allegra that I gave to a friend and also a bag of CVS brand animal crackers that got consumed by the children at our church's Mom's Morning Out.

Giant: $7.67
Saved with Coupons: $5.00
Saved with Sales: $13.49



Target: $2.00
Saved with Coupons: 6.00

Staples: $5.29
Saved with Coupon: $1.00

This was for a pack of printer paper. Okay, so I know that paper isn't really a grocery item but occasionally I put stuff like this under grocery because I use it mostly for grocery related things, such as printing coupons. In actuality I will only pay $0.30 (tax) for the paper after rebate.

Misc.: $13.50
Part of this was for fresh ground whole wheat flour from my mother-in-law. They have a wheat grinder and so we take advantage of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!