* A mom's thoughts about a cure for Down syndrome
- I love reading this blog. Wade's mom does such a great job of showing the joys that can come with a "special needs" child. I'm always challenged when I read her posts. I think those of us that are considered normal can learn so much from those that are considered "special needs".
* A cute jar vase idea
- I thought this was a cute, simple idea. Not that I don't have enough vases mind you. Anyone else out there have vases coming out there ears? And I even yard-saled some last year!
* A homemade no-sew Quiet Book
- Why is it that I'm always drawn to these craft things that I'll probably never do? I did think this was a really cute no-sew idea though. And it would make a great gift idea too.
- I thought this was an excellent, creative idea! Logan isn't old enough to help me with dishes yet, but I'm tucking this one away.