Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Okay so I'm just finding this post several weeks later still sitting in my "drafts". I had looked at looked for it a couple of weeks ago when I realized it was missing but to no avail. At any rate, here is my weekly spending post for the first week in March. I honestly have no clue what I purchased back then so I can't even add the pictures.

Total Spent:
$21.99
Total Saved with Coupons: $55.38
Total Saved with Sales: $52.59
Total Saved: $107.97

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $30.38
Saved with Sales: $11.65

Rite Aid: $1.99 (+ 1.00 in change)
Saved with Coupons: $25.00
Saved with Sales: $40.94

Misc: $20.00
- I took some cash out of our bank account to use for produce at market and milk at the dairy where we purchase it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!