Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deal Pulp: $20 California Tea House Voucher for $7

I somehow missed seeing this offer in my emails until this morning, so I am posting this a bit on the tail end of the deal as this deal ends at 11:59 am today. But hopefully some of you will still be able to get it if you are interested.

Deal Pulp, a daily deal site, is offering a $20 voucher for California Tea House for only $7. I've seen lots of great reviews for California Tea House's teas, which are all loose leaf, and I'm looking forward to trying them thanks to this deal.

If you signed up for the $3 Deal Pulp Credit or bought the $10 Deal Pulp credit you could get this deal for as little as $4 or $1! And there may be a sign up credit too, I can't remember any more...anybody know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!