Thursday, February 18, 2010

Roboform: Makes Requesting Samples a Cinche


I have mentioned this helpful tool before but since I have quite a few new readers I thought it was worth mentioning again.

If you do the sample requests that I post, or even if you frequently need to fill in your personal info online, I highly recommend Roboform. Roboform is free to download and makes filling out forms a cinche. You simply download it, plug in all your information, and then when you come to a form that requires say, your name, address, date of birth, and gender, it will automatically fill it out for you and save you the time it takes to type it in. I used to sort of inwardly sigh a bit when I went to fill out sample request forms, but now I just click my Roboform button and sigh with relief because it's as simple as that.

Roboform also remembers up to 10 site passwords for you. While I don't use that part of it nearly as often, it still comes in awfully handy!

1 comment:

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!