Some of you that are new here may be wondering, as I once did, if requesting those samples that I post about is actually worth it. When I first started learning about product samples, I remember wondering if they ever even really came.
So I thought it might be fun to show you the free things that arrived in my mail the last two days.
* Kashi Heart to Heart cereal sample with four $1.50/1 coupons (only 2 shown because I already used some!) and 1 coupon for a FREE box! This was a sample from Vocalpoint, a site I highly recommend signing up for.
* Three Pampers Cruisers diapers
* Caress body wash sample with $1/1 coupon (no longer available)
* Uni-ball pen (which I love!) with a $0.50 coupon
* Coupon for a FREE box of Excedrin (up to $5.99 value)
* $5 Burger King gift card- from a blog giveaway that I entered
Yes, it is true that occasionally free samples don't come as promised, but the majority of the time they do and they nearly always have coupons with them. Look closely though, sometimes the coupons are not easy to spot. The Caress coupon for instance was tucked in the box in such a way that I nearly threw it out. Thankfully, I took a second look just to be sure there was nothing more there and spotted it hidden along the side.
Do you request samples? Why or why not?