Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

After going over budget considerably last week, I was pretty happy to not have spent much this week. Yes, a did do a few deals, but I skipped a whole bunch that I just didn't have the energy to do. Sometimes you just need to take a break from shopping to kind of refocus. If you are a deal seeker, I'm sure you know what I mean! Anyway, on to the facts...

Total Spent:
$21.36
Total Saved with Coupons: $25.55
Total Saved with Sales:
$8.82
Total Saved: $34.37

CVS:
$0
Saved with coupons: $11.00
Saved with sales: $0.78



Freebies: Crest & Cheerios

I would have paid $1.69 for these purchases had I not used a gift card I have. I used $8 in Extra Bucks and got back $9 in Extra Bucks.

Westfield (Local bulk food store): $11.56


I was so excited to find out about this place recently! While most of their bulk food prices are higher than my usual store, a few things are cheaper. AND they sell "seconds" of eggs for $0.79 a dozen! That is $0.60 cheaper than I can buy them anywhere else.

Rite Aid: $6.09
Saved with Coupons: $7.00
Saved with Sales: $7.00


Weis: $3.71
Saved with Coupons: $6.80
Saved with Sales: $1.04


I don't often buy Pillsbury rolls etc. because frankly, they aren't really that healthy. But I bought these because, by purchasing them I was able to get a $4 catalina coupon that I can use on my next store purchase. And we'll enjoy having them occasionally over the next several weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Totally know what you mean about needing a break! I think I'll be skipping CVS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,.79 cents a dozen for eggs!I buy my wheat there,I guess I need to buy eggs there too!I love your blog,keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!