Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

This was a fun, fairly good week of spending. I was really glad to be able to stock up on several items that I use fairly frequently.

Total Spent: $38.41
Total Saved with Coupons: $66.99
Total Saved with Sales: $47.91
Total Saved: $114.90

Rite Aid:
$15.91
Saved with Coupons: $38.00
Saved with Sales: $26.02

Freebies: Royal Jello and the rest after SCR & +UP Rewards
Also purchased 2 boxes Kendall Bandages (not pictured)

Used $6 in +UPRewards and got back $8. I will also get back $17.99 in Single Check Rebates and $2 in manufacturer rebates.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $10.99
Saved with Sales: $7.00

Freebies: All of the above after Coupons and Extra Bucks

Had I not used a gift card I would have spent $1.57. I also used $7.99 in Extra Bucks and got $11.99 back.

Giant:
$9.50
Saved with Coupons: $18.00
Saved with Sales: $14.89


Okay, to try to explain this sale in detail would be REALLY confusing, so let me just say that I had a rain check for the JIF and Smucker's that involved a $5 catalina. I also had another $5 catalina coupon so $10 of my coupons were catalina's.

There were $5 rebates (when you buy 2) on the Sorrento cheese a while back and you could submit 5 rebates per household. So I plan to submit two rebates and get $10 back there.

Centerville Bulk Food: $13.00
My honey stopped and got me oatmeal, rolled oats, brown sugar and fresh fruit. I suddenly realized I was totally out of both kinds of oatmeal and almost out of brown sugar. So much for planning ahead! Seems I've been doing rather poorly at that lately.

How did you do this week? Get any amazing deals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!