Thursday, August 12, 2010

JCPenney: $10 off $10 Purchase Coupon

I just received yet another JCPenney mailer with a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. I have gotten probably at least four of these coupons over the last number of months and let me tell you, it's great. I usually use it to purchase something that costs right around $10 or else something that I've been needing like a gift, pillows etc. Nothing like "free" money!

Anyway, I finally figured out how others can sign up to receive these fliers too. Go here and sign up for the JCPenney list. This offer is through Eversave, so after you complete the JCPenney offer there will be a bunch of other offers that pop up. I'd highly recommend just closing the tab once you've completed the personal information for JCPenney.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love these coupons!!! I too have gotten them quite a bit the last while. I'm always torn on how to spend it. Do I spend it on my husband, children or myself? Uggghhh!!!!! To many possiblities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. My practical side usually wins out and I get whatever we are needing the most...and have just put off buying.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!