Thursday, August 19, 2010

Incredible Amazon Diaper Deal

Some of you may have seen this on other blogs earlier this month, but there is an incredible deal on diapers at Amazon.com going on until the end of the month. (In case you are wondering why I didn't post this earlier, I had wanted to make sure it worked for myself and only today got my magazine with the 3rd code.) I just got 176 Pampers size 4 diapers for $2.44. That's less than 1 cent a diaper!! And if you want to save even more money and you use Swagbucks to get Amazon.com gift codes, you could use the gift code to apply towards your final total.

Instead of posting the whole deal, I just direct you over to Money Saving Mom's detailed instructional post. However, her link to the coupon section isn't working so here is a good one. Oh and please don't forget to cancel your subscription once your diapers arrive. Put on your calendar or something so you remember!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!