Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Up to My Ears


In corn that is. Yes, we are doing corn today. My sweet husband picked us about 400 ears this morning and now my mom, dad and I are working at getting it into the freezer. For those of you that never have frozen corn, it is quite a process. But it is one that is so worth it. There is NOTHING like homegrown frozen corn.

Anyway, I will probably be on here very little or not at all since we are going to be quite busy for the rest of the day. Hope you all enjoy your day doing whatever your busy with!

1 comment:

  1. Did mine about 2 weeks ago and am SO glad to be done with that! I think doing sweet corn is my least favorite thing to put away when it comes to canning/freezing. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!