Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

I spent more this week than I had hoped, but there were things I needed and I also stocked up on flour and sugar at great prices which will help me out later.

Total Spent: $75.84
Total Saved with Coupons: $43.43
Total Saved with Sales: $51.15
Total Saved: $94.58

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $17.43
Saved with Sales: $20.09

I would have spent $10.00 out of pocket for this had I not used a gift card to pay for this purchase. I actually made a couple of dollars by buying the Airwick and Finish. Of course that was fun!

Rite Aid: $0.84
Saved with Coupons: $8.00
Saved with Sales: $7.18


Giant
: $20.64
Saved with Coupons: $8.00
Saved with Sales: $9.19

I actually purchased 4 Giant brand cream cheese, 8 more pastas and one Heluva Good cheese as well. I thought I had taken a picture of that, but apparently I didn't!

The Planters were free after a FREE product coupon that a gentleman gave me the other day. He saw me using coupons and handed me some that he said he didn't want. Not sure why you wouldn't want free peanuts, but hey, I'll take them!

Weis: $9.49
Saved with Coupons: $10.00
Saved with Sales: $14.69

The chips were $0.49 each and the cereal $0.50 each. I actually was overcharged for the cereal- long story- and when they gave me my credit they gave it to me in cash. So my out of pocket still shows more here than I actually paid.

Aldi: $13.55


Centerville: $22.47


Millers Natural Foods: $8.85
I bought 10 lbs. of raw sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!