Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Total Spent: $37.09
Total Saved with Coupons: $40.16
Total Saved with Sales: $16.31
Total Saved: $56.47

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $9.00
Saved with Sales: $3.00


I had a rain check for the Bic Soleil Shimmer razor. Both stores that I frequent had been out of the razors since they were on sale back at the beginning of August. My coupon for it expired but one of the managers assured me that they would honor it anyway when it came in since they weren't getting it in stock. I was pretty impressed!

Rite Aid:
$5.37
Saved with Coupons: $13.00
Saved with Sales: $5.58


Giant:
$0
Saved with Coupons: $5.16

I had two FREE product coupons that I used for these items.

Weis: $9.98
Saved with Coupons: $7.00
Saved with Sales: $7.73

It's been a while since I was able to get free pasta and I was nearly out, so I was excited to be able to stock up again this week! The sugar wasn't an amazing price, but still cheaper than Aldi so I went ahead and got it since I still have applesauce to do and will need sugar for that. Oh and I can't forgot the moneymaking cheese!

Walmart
: $7.04
Saved with Coupons: $6.00

I had two FREE product coupons for the yogurts. And the Cascade sample packs were free after coupons as well. Gotta love doing dishes for free! :)

Aldi: $10.13


Centerville: $0 (used cash that I had gotten out for grocery)

So what's in all those bags? Apples, peaches, lemons and potatoes. Lots of fresh, yummy stuff!

Toys R Us:
$2.99
I had called several weeks ago to inquire about ToysRUs.com being out of stock of diapers that were on sale. Anyway, to make a long story short, the customer service rep offered me a $15 online credit good on anything as well as free shipping. So I took advantage of that and got an 84 ct. package of size 1 Huggies diapers. I was pretty pleased as I made out better than I would have with the original deal!

Bed Bath & Beyond: $1.58
I bought a Yankee Candle votive with ShopAtHome's Wild Deal. Since I'll get reimbursed via ShopAtHome for this purchase, I figured it was easiest to just put this under grocery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!