Thursday, September 1, 2011

CVS Advisory Panel

Not too long ago I learned about the CVS Advisory Panel. Not sure what rock I've been hiding under, because the Advisory Panel has been around for a while, but somehow I don't remember ever hearing about it.

Anyway, if you shop at CVS at least occasionally you'll definitely want to sign up for the CVS Advisory Panel. In exchange for doing occasional surveys regarding CVS products and services, you'll get Extra Bucks emailed directly to you.

Just today I got an email request to do a survey about some programs CVS is thinking about rolling out. The survey took me less than 10 minutes and as "pay" I got a $5 Extra Buck coupon. Not bad pay in my opinion!

Are you a CVS Advisory Panel member? What has your experience been like?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a member for several years and have surveys off and on, but had sort of forgotten about it. Last week, I got a survey for $2.00 EB...not much, but helps out w/ my occasional trips to CVS. :-)

    ~eunice b

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!