I have kind of a different kind of giveaway this time. Two of my recent free magazines came with several coupons that are good for Safeway stores and since we have no Safeway near by and since they are such good coupons I decided to do a giveaway for them in hopes that someone else can enjoy the savings.
First off, these coupons are good at Safeway, Vons, Dominicks, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Genuardi's, Pavillions, and Carrs stores.
Here's the list of the coupons being given away. There are 2 of each coupon. All coupons expire 9/30/11.
* $1.00/1 Frozen Safeway Store Brands Products. (Fine print: Safeway Select, Lucerne, Eating Right, Open Nature, Safeway, O Organics, or The Snack Artist. Excludes Frozen Meat & Seafood Items. Minimum $3 Purchase on Participating Items Required.)
* $1/1 Open Nature Product (Fine Print: Minimum $3 Purchase on Participating Items Required.)
* $5/$15 Any Frozen Items Purchase (Fine Print: Excludes Frozen Meat and Seafood.)
* $1/1 Totino's Pizza Stuffers (4 ct. selected varieties), Pillsbury Breakfast Scramblers (7.4 to 8 oz. selected varieties), OR Eggo Muffin Tops (12.9 oz.). Minimum $3 Purchase on Participating Items Required.)
You have four different ways to enter the give away and each thing counts as a separate entry. Please leave your email address with each entry! The giveaway will end 9/10/11 at 8 p.m. (EST) and the winner will be chosen via random.org. I will then notify the winner by email and they will have two days to respond before the next winner is chosen.
1. Tell me one interesting thing about yourself. (Hey, I might as well make this interesting for me too! )
OTHER ENTRIES (to be done after mandatory entry)
2. Become a follower of this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you are already a follower, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
3. Subscribe to this blog (see top left hand corner of blog). If you already subscribe, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment.
4. Tell other about the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, or your blog and leave a link to your post in your comment.