Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Huggies Enjoy the Ride Code

I just received a coupon booklet from Huggies and it had an Enjoy the Ride rewards code in it worth 5 points! The code is: KCPBH-XMNRB-TDPGB. Go here to enter it. The code expires 10/31/09.

Haven't joined the Huggies Enjoy the Ride rewards program yet? If not, I'd recommend it. In fact, you don't even have to have a child to join because you can get the rewards in mailings, blogs, coupon inserts etc.

Basically, it is Huggies way of rewarding you for using their diapers. You simply log into your account and enter the code you found and then you can either use the codes to enter for sweepstakes or do what I like to do and play their instant win game. The prizes seem to change monthly. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say hi! I just found your blog through moneysavingmom and saw that your mennonite. I am also mennonite and have my own "money saving blog". I live in central ohio. Isn't couponing so much fun!!! Stop by and check out my blog if you care to. www.frugalandthriftymama.blogspot.com Our site names are almost identical. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!