Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Well, Sunday was my little guy's 1st birthday. Can't believe it! Isn't that picture just priceless? We had so much fun watching him enjoy his gifts and cupcake. He's such an expressive little guy.
And now today is my birthday. I'm already feeling celebrated due to birthday phone calls, email, and cards. Not to mention that my sweet husband has kept my day interesting with a treasure hunt. I feel like a kid again!
In honor of my birthday, I thought I would let you know about some great freebies you can get on your birthday.
* Sign up for the Baskin Robbins Birthday Club and you'll get a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday.
* Your child can receive a free kid's meal on their birthday when you sign them up for Club BK.
* Join Cold Stone Creamery's birthday club and receive a coupon for a free treat on your birthday.
* Sign your child up for CPKids and they can enjoy a free kids meal from California Pizza Kitchen.
And a deal not quite as good but one I'll mention anyway...
* Join the DQ Blizzard Fan Club and receive a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 free blizzard on your birthday.
Actually, most of these can be redeemed during a 2 week period over your birthday, so you don't need to worry about eating three ice cream desserts in one day!