Friday, July 17, 2009

$1 Crest Pro-Health Coupon

I just discovered a link here to request that a $1 Crest Pro-Health coupon be mailed to you. I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere yet, so I wanted to let you know about it. Coupled with an Extra Bucks deal at CVS or a Register Reward deal at Walgreens, this should make for some free or almost free toothpaste.

Speaking of which, I get so much toothpaste free anymore. I can't remember when the last time was that I paid for some. So, you might be wondering, what do I do with it all?

Well, first of all, we use some obviously. Then I hand it out to any of our family that needs it. If I still have some left, which I often do, I take it to our church and it is used in health care packs that we send to 3rd world countries. Another option would be to donate it to your local Homeless Shelter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!