Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Well, I didn't spend much this week. Last weeks crazy spending scared me pretty good and so I just stuck to the basics this week and only bought items that were really good deals. It was also good for me to work at depleting our rather large stockpile of food. I tried to center our meals this week around items that I really needed to get used up. I'm feeling pretty hopeful that I'll be able to stay under budget again this month, but I guess by the end of next week I'll know for sure!

Total Spent:
$23.43
Saved with Coupons: $33.71
Saved with Sales: $19.48
Total Saved: $53.19

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $12.98
Saved with Sales: $2.41

Freebies: Thermacare, Water, Dial

Had I not used a gift card I would have spent $7.88. I used $6.98 in Extra Bucks and got $15.98 in Extra Bucks back.

I had a rebate for the Dial which was free after ExtraBucks, and the Vitamin Water was bought with a coupon that I had for a free bottle.

Rite Aid: $13.64
Saved with Coupons: $12.24
Saved with Sales: $12.76

Freebies: TGIFRiday's, and the rest after rebates

I purchased both the razor and the Dove body wash with rain checks. I'll get back a total of $15.49 in rain checks so this transaction was a $1.85 moneymaker.

Giant: $2.46
Saved with Coupons: $8.49
Saved with Sales: $4.31

Freebies: Puffs, Yoplait, Barilla & Ronzoni Pasta

I had a coupon for a free 4 pack of Yoplait yogurt and it was expiring soon so I used it to buy this yogurt. I got the Puffs free using coupons that I got from Vocalpoint and the pasta was free thanks to coupons found in the magazines I get for free.

Westfield Egg Farm: $7.33



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!