Tuesday, April 6, 2010

$1/3 American Greetings Cards

Here's a coupon for something we don't often see coupons for- greeting cards! Use this coupon to save $1 off any three American Greetings, Carlton, or Just for You greeting cards. Coupon expires 5/31/10.

Thanks Mrs. Buys More & Mr. Save A. Lot!


Want to know my secret for saving money on greeting cards? Dollar Tree. They sell all sorts of nice cards, including seasonal ones, for $0.50 each! And since I used to work for American Greetings, I can tell you that some of the cards that the Dollar Tree carries are the same or almost the same as what other stores sell for a much higher price. No, the selection isn't quite as good as a grocery or drug store, but usually I can find something that works. And if the card doesn't say a lot I don't really mind since I like to write a more personal note inside anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I buy alot of my cards from the Dollar Tree too! I can't believe how expensive cards have gotten over the past couple years!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!