Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

I didn't do much grocery shopping this week. There weren't many deals and I just decided to lay low and take a bit of a break. In fact originally I hadn't thought I'd even go to CVS and Rite Aid but then I needed something at CVS so stopped there and then I went downtown to the local central market and Rite Aid is on the way so I ended up dropping by and getting a few deals there too.

Total Spent:
$16.58
Total Saved with Coupons: $14.94
Total Saved with Sales: $10.83
Total Saved: $25.77

Rite Aid:
$5.60 (and a Visa gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $4.50
Saved with Sales: $6.19

Freebies: Crest

I still had $3.82 left on a Visa gift card that I got from the Rite Aid Singe Check Rebate program so I used that to pay for part of this purchase. I also donated $1 to the Children's Miracle Network as part of the fundraising campaign Rite Aid is doing right now. Oh and yes, I actually paid full price for the tweezers! I desperately needed them and so I just threw money saving to the wind for a couple of minutes. :) I nearly forgot to mention that I will get $1 back as part of the Single Check Rebate program.


CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $10.44
Saved with Sales: $4.64

Freebies: Reese's (and the rest was free after the Extra Bucks I got back)

Had I not used my gift card, I would have spent $2.03 on this purchase. I used $5 in Extra Bucks and got back $12.49 in Extra Bucks.

Staples:
$4.98

My husband stopped and got some copying paper that was free after rebate. That should make for some cheap coupon printing! Now if only I could get ink free! I know this might not seem like a grocery/household item, but that is what we usually consider it since most of it gets used for printing coupons and rebates.

Misc.:
$6.00

I used cash to pay for some produce at market and for some seeds that we used to plant carrots, lettuce and peppers in our very little garden.

I'd love to hear from you! What deals did you score this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!