Thursday, April 15, 2010

Swagbucks: What I Got For FREE!

Okay, so I love Swagbucks. I just got all of this ($26 worth) on Amazon for absolutely free thanks to them!
Silicone Basting Brush

The Bib (not the baby!)

Batteries

As I mentioned before I love Swagbucks. Here are some of the reasons why.

1. I can earn money for doing something I already do.

2. I can use the swagbucks I earn to get cash deposited into my Paypal account which I can then transfer to my bank account and use for whatever I jolly well please.

3. I can trade the swagbucks I earn in for Amazon.com gift cards. This is personally my favorite way of using swagbucks because you get the most bang for your buck this way. And plus, Amazon carries almost everything, meaning I can get anything from diapers to sweeper bags to batteries to drip pans for my stove FREE! Oh, and if you select items that qualify for free Super Saver Shipping, you don't even have to pay any shipping costs either.

4. They give out free swagcodes sometimes meaning I can accumulate swagbucks even faster.

Have you tried Swagbucks? If not, why? If so, what do you love about it, what have you gotten free thanks to them?

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a silicone basting brush! Maybe I have to put that on my list of things to buy with my swagbucks. So far I've used my Swagbucks to buy K-Cups for my Keurig through Amzaon. I know kinda an expensive habit but at least I can use swagbucks to pay for the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I am excited about the silicone basting brush. The one I have now has melted bristles and really doesn't work. As for the K-Cups...do you follow For the Mommas blog? She frequently posts deals she finds on them. Might help you save money for your habit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I follow For The Mommas and I ordered 3 different times in January when they were on sale. They're on sale again this month so I want to order somemore and it should last me quite a while because we don't drink as much coffee in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!