Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Whew! It's been quite a day! I left early this morning to go visit a friend who lives an hour away. My mother-in-law graciously offered to babysit Logan all day for me, so after I left my friend's house I decided to make use of my child free time and do some shopping that I've been needing to do. I went to probably nine stores, none of which were grocery or drug stores, and made it home in time to throw together a hodge-podge supper. And now while I'm waiting for my dishes to get done (yeah right!) I thought I'd relax a bit at the computer and try to post a few deals that I missed telling you all about today since I was gone.

It was a good day, but I am sure glad I am not gone all day like this very often- makes me tired! Isn't that funny?

Oh and just thought you might enjoy knowing I pretty much broke a record in that I haven't set foot inside a store since Friday...except for today. But none of them were "deal" stores. In fact, I'm almost tempted to skip going shopping at all this week. We'll see what floats my boat I guess as the week goes on.

Anyway, hope you didn't mind my little absence...and hopefully you'll still be able to get to take advantage of some of the deals I'm going to post even though they were for today only.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness that sounds like quite the day! Did you find deals even if you didn't really go with coupons?? I do that every now and then when Joe comes home early and quick get a chance to run in to a lot more stores..Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I found a few flowers that were good priced, but honestly, I didn't even buy much! It ended up being more of a see what's out there and what prices are on kid's clothing and pots for plants and outdoor decor. I enjoyed it but in some ways it felt a bit fruitless. I know in the end though, it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!