Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Obtaining Coupons: Magazines

One of the places I find coupons is in magazines. There are many magazines that you'll find them in, especially ones like Parenting, Good Housekeeping, Women's Day, and All You. Of course there are others too but those are just ones that I can think of offhand that I have definitely gotten coupons in.

I personally don't pay for magazine subscriptions but instead sign up for free ones that come available, and trust me, you'd be surprised at how many free magazine subscriptions come up! In the past I've gotten free subscriptions to Weight Watchers, Parenting, Parents, Baby Talk, American Baby, Family Circle, Good Housekeeping and more.

Here are the free magazine subscriptions that I know are currently available:

* American Baby
* Baby Talk
* Good Housekeeping
( For this one, after you enter your information you'll see a bunch of other offers. Just ignore them and exit out of the page. You do not need to do those offers to get the free magazine.)

What magazines do you like to find coupons in?

Did you miss the other posts in this series? If so, here are links to them- Contacting Companies, Coupon Websites- Part 1, Coupon Websites- Part 2, Coupon Websites- Part 3, Coupon Trading, Store Emails & Fliers, Newspaper Inserts- Part 1 and Newspaper Inserts- Part 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!