Monday, October 3, 2011

Obtaining Coupons: Coupon Websites- Part Three


In addition to the other coupon websites that I previously posted about here and here, I have three more that I thought you all might enjoy knowing about if you don't already.

* Recyclebank
Recyclebank is kind of a different way to get coupons. To get coupons, you must first "earn" points which you can then redeem for quite a variety of coupons. The different things you do to "earn" points take very little time to complete and you can quickly rack up points.

Some of my favorite coupons at Recyclebank are: $2/2 Earthbound Farm Organic products (can get really cheap produce with this), $2/1 Kashi product and $1/2 Bumble Bee tuna. They also have coupons and gift cards for places like Bed Bath and Beyond, McDonalds, Ruby Tuesday, and Walmart.

* P&G Brand Sampler
I'll be honest, this is another one of those programs that I have a love/hate relationship with. While you can request some great coupons and samples from P&G Brand Sampler, you can only do so once every quarter, which I find to be a real pain. I can never remember when I last requested the coupons/samples and hate logging in only to find that I still cannot request a thing!

Basically you can request coupons or samples, which often come with coupons, for various Proctor & Gamble products. The coupons vary every quarter, but most are fairly high value.

* Cellfire
Cellfire works similarly to Saving Star from what I understand. I wish that I knew, but to be honest, I never have used Cellfire because none of the stores in our area participate in the program.

I do know that Cellfire users can add coupons right to the stores grocery savings card. In other words, it's like clip-less coupons. Here's a list of stores that Cellfire currently works with: Baker's, City Market, Dillons, Fry's, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen's, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott's, Smith's, Carrs, Dominick's, Genuardi's, Pavilions, Randall's, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, and ShopRite.

If any of you Cellfire users want to provide more information on this program, please feel free to do so!

Did you miss the other posts in this series? If so, here are links to them- Contacting Companies, Coupon Websites- Part 1, Coupon Websites- Part 2, Coupon Trading, Store Emails & Fliers, Newspaper Inserts- Part 1 and Newspaper Inserts- Part 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!