Grocery and drug stores aren't the only stores that you can save at by using coupons. You can also save a bundle at home decor, craft, clothing stores and even restaurants simply by signing up for their email/mailing list. Now obviously, as always, if you use the coupon for items you don't really need it is not worth it, but I'm one of those crazy people who rarely purchases something unless I have a coupon for it so I am a big fan of signing up for store coupons.
Here are a few that I've really enjoyed:
* JCPenney- Sign up here for JCPenney emails.
* Bed Bath & Beyond- Sign up here to be put on their mailing list or here for their email list.
Okay, so I love this store and always find all sorts of things I think it would be fun to have when I shop there. We get lots of coupons for 20% off any one item and occasionally even $5/$15 purchase coupons.
* GGP Malls- Go here to sign up to be part of The Club. For those of you that are local, Park City Mall is part of GGP Malls.
This is one of the best deals ever. I have gotten vouchers for free $10 mall gift cards at least five times! Now not everyone gets them every time, but you sure can't beat free money to shop at the mall!
(It appears that the page is acting fluky. I'd recommend using the link above to see if your mall is part of the GGP Malls and if it is, Googling your specific mall name and trying to sign up for The Club that way.)
* Joann Fabric & Crafts- Sign up here to join their mailing list. Once you receive you flier, take the whole thing with you to the store. The cashier needs to scan the bar code above your name and address in order for you to stay on their mailing list. If you don't have them scan that, after several mailings you will get kicked off their list. Not cool.
I frequently get fliers from them with coupons for 40 to 50% off one regular priced item. I typically don't make a special trip just to use the coupon, but if I'm in the area anyway, I often stop by and use the coupons for thread, zippers, buttons or other things that I know I'll use (since I sew quite a bit).
* Ruby Tuesday- Join their So Connected club and you'll receive a free burger on your birthday as well as lots of coupons throughout the year.
These are just a few to get you started. If you have a favorite store or restaurant, visit their website. Chances are they have a link to sign up for their mailing or email list and you can save more when you shop there.
What are your favorite stores to get coupons for?
Did you miss the other posts in this series? If so, here are links to them- Contacting Companies; Websites; Coupon Trading.