Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Might Enjoy....

* Diaper Cakes
- You've likely seen these before. I've always thought they were kind of neat, but I never was quite sure how to make them. Now I know!

* 15 Ways to Use Baking Soda
- I especially like the tip for using it to clean combs and brushes. I'd be embarrassed if any of you saw mine right now!

* How to Make Map Wall Art
- If we ever have a home with a study I'd love to make some of these. Aren't they so cool?

* Artificial Food Coloring- Is it Safe?
- I found this post very fascinating. I have a nephew who can't eat anything with the dye red40 in it (and it's in a LOT of things) because it makes him feel hyper and wired. More companies are switching to natural food coloring. Why not make it mandatory?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!