Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just a Heads Up...and a Request for Your Suggestions


A while ago Christy left this comment on one of my posts: "I'd like to hear more about how people save money--what are ways you save in addition to couponing. A post idea sometime if you feel like it. =) "

Well, that got me thinking and I started jotting down different things that we do that save money and I realized that there is no way all of those things would fit into one post! And so I decided to do multiple posts devoted to the subject of how we save in addition to couponing. I have numerous post ideas but if you have any specifics you'd like to hear about feel free to drop me an email or leave a comment. Your input is what helps me know what other people find the most helpful and I value it a lot!

So stay tuned...you'll be seeing a post soon on how we save money on gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!