Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Okay, so this is for the week of 12/19 to 12/25 and I'm obviously a bit late in getting this posted. Life has been wild around and doing this was just not top priority! In fact I wouldn't even bother doing it now if I didn't need to do it to see where we are budget-wise.

Total Spent: $23.28
Total Saved with Coupons: $67.59
Total Saved with Sales: $23.12
Total Saved: $90.71

Rite Aid: $1.85 (plus spare change)
Saved with Coupons: $33.79
Saved with Sales: $12.88


I did two transactions to get these items. For the first transaction I returned two items I purchased earlier and they just applied that amount ($4.93) towards my purchase. My total ended up only being $0.21 so I just used some spare change I had in my wallet.

I had two FREE PRODUCT coupon from General Mills that I used to get the cereal free.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $20.14
Saved with Sales: $8.26

I used a gift card that we earned through our credit card rewards to pay for this purchase otherwise my out of pocket would have been $0.70.

Giant: $11.79
Saved with Coupons: $13.66
Saved with Sales: $1.98
Also purchased 4 dozen eggs not pictured.

I had free product coupons for Barila pasta, Tony's pizza, and Breyer's yogurt.

Aldi: $9.64

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!