Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Ah, I'm getting bad at not getting my Weekly Spending Summary up at the beginning of the week. Oops! So just so you aren't confused, these are my purchases for last week, 1/10 to 1/15.

Total Spent: $57.45
Total Saved with Coupons: $98.13
Total Saved with Sales: $106.02
Total Saved: $204.15

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $18.98
Saved with Sales: $14.52


Bought the toothbrushed with a raincheck from last week...made $1 on them. Love brushing my teeth for free. :) The tissue paper was 75% thanks to an after Christmas sale. I had some Extra Bucks to "blow" so I bought some windshield washer fluid which we needed desperately.

Rite Aid:
$16.30 + $0.33 loose change
Saved with Coupons: $73.15
Saved with Sales: $70.99


I forgot to give $6 worth of coupons with the one transaction I did so the manager ended up giving me $6 in cash to compensate, otherwise my out of pocket would have been even lower. Oh well, it all comes out the wash anyway, right?

Do you think I have enough cereal and Stayfree pads?!? I had so much fun shopping at Rite Aid this week! But yeah, I do think I have plenty of cereal and pads. Oh and the Christmas decorations were on clearance for 75% off, so I couldn't resist getting a few more ornaments to use as decorations around here next Christmas.

Walmart:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $6.00

I also purchased 2 gallons of water

To pay for this purchase, I used a gift card that we got when we returned some merchandise without a receipt several weeks ago. Had I not used it, my out of pocket would have been $13.84. The Swiss Miss was totally free, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it since I'm not a fan of bought hot chocolate.

Darrenkamp's: $21.15
Saved with Sales: $20.51

Got a great price on chicken and I cooked it up and put it in the freezer for dishes like this. Also got a little bit of ground beef since I was totally out.

Misc.: $20.00
- this is for milk that we get from a local farm

4 comments:

  1. The cereal deals have just been too good to pass by! I have sooooo much cereal right now but it's nice to know I don't have to worry about finding cereal deals.

    I guess if you have too many Stayfree pads you could use them on the end of your Swiffer to wash up your floor. ;) Commenters on Hip 2 Save said that's what they were going to try. He, he... I can't imagine that getting a floor too clean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, that is too funny about the pads. Hmm...wonder if it would work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess if you own a Swiffer you could give it a try and let me know how it would work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I don't. I just use the good old get-down-on-your-hands-and-knees-and-scrub method.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!