Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

A little bigger week of spending this time. I wasn't planning to spend quite this much but was able to stock up on some things I typically use and need so I decided to go ahead while I could get a good deal.

Total Spent:
$74.87
Total Saved with Coupons: $80.87
Total Saved with Sales: $85.43
Total Saved: $166.30

Rite Aid:
$2.12
Saved with Coupons: $32.00
Saved with Sales: $22.56


A little slower week at Rite Aid, however I was able to get all of this for free after +UPRewards. I'm so glad that I have 2 Rite Aid stores within 5 minutes of me. The closest one often doesn't have all the sale things in stock and the other one usually does so I can typically still get all the deals. This week I went to the first Rite Aid on Monday and they were totally out of the TP/Facial Tissue that was free after UPRewards. I didn't make it to the other Rite Aid store until Sat afternoon and they had a whole shelf full of TP still! I was so happy!

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $12.37
Saved with Sales: $5.10


Had I not used a gift card, my out of pocket would have been $2.03.

The little coupon machine spit out a coupon for a free Snickers candy bar so that is why I purchased that. Gotta love those free coupons! I had more Extra Bucks to blow and since we needed windshield washer fluid again I decided to just get some with my Extra Bucks.

Giant: $15.99
Saved with Coupons: $16.50
Saved with Sales: $31.68


I had so much fun doing this deal at Giant last week! I have two FREE milk coupons that I plan to use this week or next. I also happened to have a coupon for the Maggio cottage cheese and was able to get it for a great price too.

After all the free cereal I got at Rite Aid last week I'm wondering if I will need to buy cereal at all again this year! I'm being a bit dramatic, but we really aren't big cereal eaters but instead usually eat granola or grape-nuts. Actually though, I do like to have cereal on hand for guests and our son eats it sometimes too. We'll probably end up eating some of this for a quick lunch here and there and it'll be gone before I know it!

Aldi: $26.21

My purchase amount only reflects 1 ham since my mother-in-law bought the other one

I found whole hams and ham chunks marked down and decided to buy them since they would freeze well. I love having a ham in the freezer for when we want to have guests over. It makes such an easy delicious meal. I also was excited to get a 3lb. bag of oranges for $1.29.

Amazon: $11.57
Saved with Coupons: $20.00
Saved with Discounts/Sales: $26.09

I bought a 120 ct. package of diapers using the Amazon gift card I got from Living Social. I also purchased two 648 count wipes packages for $1.57 after two $10 off coupons. (Someday I need to tell you how I got those...one of my latest exciting ways to get coupons.) I was so excited since I was really needing diapers and wipes!

Misc.: $18.00
- for milk at a local farm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!