Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

I spent practically nothing this week. I didn't really need anything and there weren't any good sales at Giant so I just stuck with getting the best deals at CVS and Rite Aid. I'm working at trying to eat some of my overstock items that I have a hard time using up so that helps a lot.

Total Spent
: $0.99
Total Saved with Coupons: $66.74
Total Saved with Sales: $28.89
Total Saved: $95.63

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $56.25
Saved with Sales: $19.82


I also purchased 2 single pack toothbrushes and 2 double pack toothbrushes and 2 bags of Starbucks coffee. I gave the coffee as gifts and also gave away 2 of the toothbrushes before I got home so I didn't think it was worth taking a picture of the few remaining ones. :)

Just in case you are wondering, I use the antiseptic powder for Logan's diaper rash. He occasionally gets these awful diaper rashes and this is the only thing that seems to really kick it.

Rite Aid: $0.99
Saved with Coupons: $10.49
Saved with Sales: $9.07

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!