Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CVS: Free Gift in August


Do you have a CVS Extra Care card? If so, make sure you stop by and use it at CVS sometime in August. The first time you do, you will receive a coupon on the bottom of your receipt for a free item. People are getting a variety of items (all CVS brand) from mouthwash, to lip balm, to moisturizer to candy bars to batteries.

I got mine today and was one of the lucky people who got free batteries. Why do I say I was lucky. Well for two reasons. One because we needed batteries. Two because the CVS batteries are on sale Buy 1 Get 1 free this week . So you can actually get 2 packs of batteries when you use this coupon this week. I was pretty happy my delightful cashier made sure to tell me about this amazing deal!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome about the batteries! Pretty cool that the cashier made sure you knew about the BOGO batteries. Sometimes they can be kinda grouchy and don't like when you get good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she is a sweetie. And this all happened after she wrote me about 5 rain checks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!