Monday, August 17, 2009

Schwan's Free Food Still Available


I had posted here about how Schwan's is giving away $10 of free food to the first 500,000 new customers (anyone who has not ordered from them in the last 14 weeks qualifies).

Today Schwan's contacted me and asked me to tell my readers that they still have plenty of food available. So if you have not ordered from Schwan's in the last 14 weeks take advantage of this offer! We love their icecream (you can get a gallon free) and they have lots of other great foods too for under $10. Plus, it gets delivered to your door. What more could you want?

If you are worried about the Schwan's delivery man coming back and trying to get you to order often, just politely tell him when he comes to deliver your free food that if you want to order again you'll contact them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!