Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Finally getting last week's spending summary posted.

Total Spent: $14.91
Total Saved with Coupons: $42.47
Total Saved with Sales: $15.89
Total Saved: $58.36

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $30.97
Saved with Sales: $9.50

I used a gift card that I had gotten from a previous CVS promotion to pay for this. Had I not used a gift card to pay for this purchase I would have spent $1.97 out of pocket. I had a FREE product coupon for the Pampers that I got as part of CVS' Buy 6 diapers get one FREE promotion.

Giant: $13.91
Saved with Coupons: $11.50
Saved with Sales: $6.39

I thought I did pretty good at Giant this week...lots of stuff for not too much money.

Misc: $1.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!