Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coupon Highlights

As I was printing out some of the new coupons available, I discovered some really good ones.

$1.00 off when you buy any TWO SCOTT® Bath Tissue, Paper Towels or Napkins
- There is no size restriction on this coupon meaning you can use it on the single rolls. You should be able get 2 single rolls very inexpensively with this coupon. It does not expire until the end of Jan. '12.

- High value orange juice coupons are rare and if you've never had this MM Pure Squeezed orange juice you are in for a real treat. In my humble opinion it totally beat Simply Orange in taste!


- Use this coupon at Walmart to get Muir Glen tomato paste for $0.17. The Fire Roasted tomatoes (which I love!) should only be about $0.50 at Walmart after this coupon. Or if you have a Giant/Martin's that would double this coupon to $1.50, you can the tomatoes for somewhere around $0.10 if I remember the price correctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!