Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

A rather normal week in my world of grocery shopping. :)

Total Spent:
$32.42
Total Saved with Coupons: $42.22
Total Saved with Sales: $14.17
Total Saved: $56.39

CVS:
$0 ($0.25 spare change)
Saved with Coupons: $35.72
Saved with Sales: $12.67

I explained how I did this shopping trip here.

Rite Aid: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $4.00
Saved with Sales: $1.50

I didn't even bother to take a picture of this purchase because the only thing I bought was St. Joseph's aspirin. I was going to get a couple of other things but they were out of stock. Made me glad I was already on a walk going right by the store and didn't make a special trip!

I had a gift card that I got for returning some things they rang up incorrectly. I used that to pay for this purchase otherwise my out of pocket would have been $0.99.

Walmart: $2.45LinkSaved with Coupons: $2.50

I had a $10 American Express gift card that I had earned through a deal at CVS that I used to pay for part of this purchase. I was excited to get some inexpensive foil by using this coupon. And the beans are to cook up my own "canned" beans.Link
LinkI needed some new yogurt to use as starter for homemade yogurt. I'm always appalled at how expensive bought yogurt is when I need to buy it!

Aldi: $17.97


Misc.: $12.00
Cash for produce at market and items at local bulk food stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!