Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekly Spending Summary

Not too bad of a week. I was happy that I didn't have more out of pocket expense as I'm really trying to keep my spending to a minimum this month so I don't go over budget for the year!

Total Spent: $19.43
Total Saved with Coupons: $59.86
Total Saved with Sales: $25.47
Total Saved: $85.33

CVS:
$0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $28.06
Saved with Sales: $2.50

I had a $5/$30 CVS coupon that was emailed to me that I used on this purchase.

Bought:
* Huggies $9.49
- $3/1 CVS printable coupon
- $2/1 coupon from newspaper inserts

* Candy Canes $1.27

* Buy $20 of select products get $10 Extra Bucks- included were these items
(2) Schick razors $8.19
Skintimate Shave Gel 3.89
- Buy One Get One Free Shick coupon ($8.19)
- $2/1 Schick razor coupon from newspaper inserts
- $1/1 Skintimate coupon from newspaper inserts

Paid: $9.84- used Extra Bucks and gift card to pay

Got back:
$1 Extra Buck for Huggies purchase
$1.27 for Candy Canes purchase
$10 Extra Bucks for Schick/Skintimate purchase

So this was a moneymaker of $2.43 for me!

Rite Aid:
$2.14
Saved with Coupons: $19.00
Saved with Sales: $14.90

The Oral-B toothbrush was a rain check item.

Giant: $7.29
Saved with Coupons: $12.80
Saved with Sales: $8.07

I had a FREE product coupon for the Yoplait yogurt- not sure where it came from anymore since I've had it for a long time. I also had a FREE product coupon for the milk. I got that coupon as part of a cereal promotion that Giant ran a couple of weeks ago. And I'm excited that I'll get back $0.73 on this purchase thanks to Endorse.

I also purchased 2 5lb. bags of potatoes that didn't make it on the picture.

On a side note, we've gotten rather addicted to Stash's Vanilla Chai tea! (And it's even decaf!) I make my own latte sort of drink with it. I fill a coffee mug half full of milk, then the rest of the way with water, heat it and then steep my tea in that, add some sugar and yum- it's awesome and lots cheaper than going to a coffee shop!

Misc.: $10.00
This is for milk at a local dairy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!