Monday, November 7, 2011

You Might Enjoy...

* How to turn an old door into a headboard
I've heard of people doing this but never actually saw one. Isn't that one beautiful headboard?

* Quiet Time Tubs
I'm loving this idea!

* 10 Wood Pallet Decor Ideas
I love the concept of re-purposing things but I sure lack the creative gene to come up with my own ideas. Blog posts like this one sure help get the few creative juices I have flowing though!

* Homemade Coffee Creamer
I do not use coffee creamer but if you do you might be interested in the recipes posted here. I'm not going to guarantee that they are cheaper to make than buying coffee creamer (because I don't even know what it costs!), but they will definitely be MUCH healthier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!