Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inexpensive Christmas Decor Ideas

I know Thanksgiving isn't even past yet, but this year I am more into Christmas and decorating for it than I have been in a long time. I'm guessing it might have something to do with this baby being due right around Christmas. At any rate, I'm having fun getting ideas even though I won't allow myself to start decorating until after Thanksgiving. I thought I'd share some of the neat things I've come across so that you too can start getting inspired- that is if you weren't already!


* Aren't these beautiful? I'm sure you could replace the SnoWonder with salt pretty easily.

* Christmas Card Holders
I love this idea of using shutters to display your Christmas cards.

* Simple but lovely- easy letters.

* This is one of my favorite ways to decorate for Christmas. Such an easy way to use inexpensive ornaments!

* Do you have old skates lying around? Make this unique door decoration.

* Cinnamon sticks...what a great idea!

* Isn't this candy cane valance fun?

* Or maybe this window fun is more your style.

What fun, beautiful Christmas ideas have you been inspired by? Feel free to leave your links in the comment section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!