I know Thanksgiving isn't even past yet, but this year I am more into Christmas and decorating for it than I have been in a long time. I'm guessing it might have something to do with this baby being due right around Christmas. At any rate, I'm having fun getting ideas even though I won't allow myself to start decorating until after Thanksgiving. I thought I'd share some of the neat things I've come across so that you too can start getting inspired- that is if you weren't already!
* Aren't these beautiful? I'm sure you could replace the SnoWonder with salt pretty easily.
* Christmas Card Holders
I love this idea of using shutters to display your Christmas cards.
* Simple but lovely- easy letters.
* This is one of my favorite ways to decorate for Christmas. Such an easy way to use inexpensive ornaments!
* Do you have old skates lying around? Make this unique door decoration.
* Cinnamon sticks...what a great idea!
* Isn't this candy cane valance fun?
* Or maybe this window fun is more your style.
What fun, beautiful Christmas ideas have you been inspired by? Feel free to leave your links in the comment section.