Friday, November 18, 2011

ING: $50 For Opening Checking Account

A reader emailed me to say that she thinks that maybe the link below is NOT a link for the free $50 bonus. I double checked with the instructions I received from ING but am kind of puzzled too. So if you want to sign up for this and be sure to get the $50 bonus, send me an email at onlyatech@yahoo.com and I'll reply back with an email with a direct link for you. Sorry for the confusion!!

Looking for an easy way to make $50? Here's how you can:

* Sign up for an Electric Orange Checking Account (see note above! ING confirmed that this is what needs to happen) online with ING Direct.
* Once your account is open simply make a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the two) within 45 days of account opening.
* On day 50 your account will be credited with $50.

Note: There are no annual fees etc....this is a free checking account.

I had done this previously and found it to be very easy. I just transferred $10 to my account and then used the credit card they sent to make 3 small purchases over the next 45 days. When the $50 got credited to my account, I simply withdrew it and had an easy $50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!