Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upcoming csnstores.com Product Review

I'm just giving you a heads up that I will be doing another review soon for csnstores.com. If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you've heard me talk about the great selection of products csnstores.com has. Just now I was having fun looking through their lighting selection. If you are looking some new light fixtures, you'll find a great selection of wall sconces, chandeliers, and even outdoor lighting options. We have a very small living room with no ceiling light. It is such a challenge to find a way to get it really bright in there without sacrificing lots of space. I was having visions of some of the swing arm lamps that I saw at csnstores, helping us out. At any rate, just browsing gave me some much needed inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!