Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pampers Gifts to Grow: 50 Points (4/14 Only!)

I hope that at least some of you are able to use this code before it expires because it is sure a high value one!

Add this code to your Pampers Gifts to Grow account to get 50 points:

happybdaypamprs

Here is also a 10 pt. code that may be new to some of you:

WELCOMEGTGPTS10

Remember, you don't need to have children in Pampers to participate in the Gifts to Grow program. In fact, you should be able to collect quite a few points just by redeeming codes like this.

Speaking of redeeming points. I recently redeemed Gifts to Grow points for the first time. I was able to get a $20 BJ's gift card. I'm planning to hold onto it until BJ's has one of their free trial membership offers and then use it to go shopping for some groceries. Don't know about you but I like that option better than free photocards from Shutterfly or some of the other options that they offer to redeem points for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!