Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coupons I've Printed Recently

I just posted about printing coupons from the internet. I thought it might be helpful to show you some of the coupons I've printed recently.

* $0.55/1 Ball Park franks

* $1/1 Ball Park franks
- Grilling season is just around the corner and we should be seeing sales soon for hot dogs. Use the $0.55 coupon at a store that doubles and you should be able to get a great deal!



* $1/1 Kraft Shredded Cheese with a touch of Philadelphia
- Kraft often puts cheese on sale for 2/$4 or 2/$3. If you print this coupon twice, you should be able to get 2 bags of cheese for $2 or less...making it essentially $2/lb.


* $1/1 Oscar Mayer hot dogs


* $0.75/1 Kraft Singles
- I'm not a fan of cheese products. I prefer real cheese. However, with hamburger and hot dog season coming up, I'm sure we'll be having picnics with friends and I know a lot of people love American cheese on their hamburgers. So I often get it to have on hand for those occasions. If you have a store that doubles, like Giant, Kroger, or Weis, this should make for an excellent deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!