Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Spending Summary

Total Spent: $46.11
Total Saved with Coupons: $57.76
Total Saved with Sales: $38.65
Total Saved: $96.41

Giant:
$18.45
Saved with Coupons: $11.28
Saved with Sales: $10.02

Freebies: Kraft Mac & Cheese, Pringles, YoCrunch

I also bought 2 packages of hot dots, hot dog rolls and a gallon of milk that is not pictured here. I had "Free after Coupon" coupons for the Kraft, Pringles and YoCrunch. Turkey Hill icecream was on sale for $2 each so I decided to use the rest of the coupons that I had to get them for only $1 a box.

You might remember that I usually make my own cream soup. But I got each of these cans for $0.30 each and I figured that when the baby comes I might just be glad for those extra 3 minutes it takes to make a can of soup. Besides, it comes out to being roughly the same price as what the homemade version costs me per can.

Rite Aid:
$3.48
Saved with Coupons: $19.50
Saved with Sales: $11.46

Freebies: All of the above after +UPRewards

I also purchased a package of Huggies diapers. I used $4 in +UPRewards and got $5 back.

CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $27.98
Saved with Sales: $17.17

Freebies: All of the above after Extra Bucks

Okay, so I did something really dumb when I shopped at CVS this week. Maybe I can blame it on being pregnant? Anyway, as I went to enter my receipt info here, I realized that I forgot to use Extra Bucks to pay! I am so annoyed because my total was $11.82 and I have about $30 in Extra Bucks to use up! And after this transaction I have another $13. Sigh. Hopefully I'll find a good way to use them before they expire.

I bought the Oral-B toothbrush using a raincheck and the Huggies and Schick Shaving Gel were free after "free with coupons" coupons.

Aldi: $10.41

Centerville Bulk Foods: $13.77

Misc.: $16.00
For honey that my mother-in-law got for me in Romania.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...so feel free to leave them!